Generic Norlutate is used to treat women with abnormal bleeding from the uterus. It is also used to treat women who have stopped having menstrual periods for several months (amenorrhea) but who are not pregnant or going through menopause.
What is this medicine?
NORETHINDRONE is a female hormone. This medicine is used to treat endometriosis, uterine bleeding caused by abnormal hormone levels, and secondary amenorrhea. Secondary amenorrhea is when a woman stops getting menstrual periods due to low levels of certain female hormones.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- blood vessel disease or blood clots
- breast, cervical, or vaginal cancer
- heart disease
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- mental depression
- vaginal bleeding
- an unusual or allergic reaction to norethindrone, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this medicine?
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. You may take this medicine with or without food. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Take this medicine at the same time each day. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. A patient information sheet will be given with each prescription and refill. Read this sheet carefully each time. The sheet may change frequently.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
Overdosage: If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact a poison control center or emergency room at once.
NOTE: This medicine is only for you. Do not share this medicine with others.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
What may interact with this medicine?
Do not take this medicine with any of the following medications:
- amprenavir or fosamprenavir
This medicine may also interact with the following medications:
- antibiotics or medicines for infections, especially rifampin, rifabutin, rifapentine, and griseofulvin, and possibly penicillins or tetracyclines
- barbiturate medicines, such as phenobarbital
- ritonavir or other medicines for HIV infection or AIDS
- St. John’s wort
This list may not describe all possible interactions. Give your health care provider a list of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription drugs, or dietary supplements you use. Also tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use illegal drugs. Some items may interact with your medicine.
What should I watch for while using this medicine?
Visit your doctor or health care professional for regular checks on your progress. You will need a regular breast and pelvic exam and Pap smear while on this medicine.
If you have any reason to think you are pregnant, stop taking this medicine right away and contact your doctor or health care professional.
If you are taking this medicine for hormone related problems, it may take several cycles of use to see improvement in your condition.
What side effects may I notice from this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- breast tenderness or discharge
- pain in the abdomen, chest, groin or leg
- severe headache
- skin rash, itching, or hives
- sudden shortness of breath
- unusually weak or tired
- vision or speech problems
- yellowing of skin or eyes
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- changes in sexual desire
- change in menstrual flow
- facial hair growth
- fluid retention and swelling
- weight gain or loss
This list may not describe all possible side effects.
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
- buy meds
- internet pharmacy
- rx pharmacy
- online medicine
- cheap online pharmacy canada
- buying norethindrone acetate in thailand
- buy norethindrone acetate overnight
- the drug store
- discount pharmacy pills
- how to obtain norlutate
- need to buy norlutate
- norlutate online generic
- buy prescription drugs online without prescriptions
- is it legal to buy norethindrone acetate online from canada
- where can i buy norethindrone acetate without
- buy genuine norlutate
- generic norethindrone acetate from canada
- buy norlutate for men
- mexican pharmacy
- online medication
- buy norlutate low cost
- drugs online canada
- online canadian pharmacy norethindrone acetate
- buy meds
- buying norethindrone acetate online canada