Generic Volmax CR is used to treat bronchospasm (wheezing, shortness of breath) associated with reversible obstructive airway disease such as asthma.
What is this medicine?
SALBUTAMOL is a bronchodilator. It helps open up the airways in your lungs to make it easier to breathe. This medicine is used to treat and to prevent bronchospasm.
What should I tell my health care providers before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of the following conditions:
- heart disease or irregular heartbeat
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to albuterol, levalbuterol, sulfites, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this medicine?
Take this medicine by mouth. If this medicine upsets your stomach, take it with food or milk. Do not take more often than directed.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
Overdosage: If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact a poison control center or emergency room at once.
Note: This medicine is only for you. Do not share this medicine with others.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
What may interact with this medicine?
- anti-infectives like chloroquine and pentamidine
- medicines for colds
- medicines for depression or for emotional or psychotic conditions
- medicines for weight loss including some herbal products
- some antibiotics like clarithromycin, erythromycin, levofloxacin, and linezolid
- some heart medicines
- steroid hormones like dexamethasone, cortisone, hydrocortisone
- thyroid hormones
This list may not describe all possible interactions. Give your health care providers a list of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription drugs, or dietary supplements you use. Also tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use illegal drugs. Some items may interact with your medicine.
What side effects may I notice from this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- chest pain
- feeling faint or lightheaded, falls
- high blood pressure
- irregular heartbeat
- muscle cramps or weakness
- pain, tingling, numbness in the hands or feet
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- difficulty sleeping
- fast heartbeat
- nervousness, trembling
- stuffy or runny nose
- upset stomach
This list may not describe all possible side effects. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
What should I watch for while using this medicine?
Tell your doctor or health care professional if your symptoms do not improve. Do not take extra doses. If your asthma or bronchitis gets worse while you are using this medicine, call your doctor right away.
If your mouth gets dry try chewing sugarless gum or sucking hard candy. Drink water as directed.
Where should I keep this medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store albuterol tablets in the refrigerator (36 to 46 degrees F). Other tablets may be stored at room temperature (59 to 86 degrees F), check the packaging or ask your pharmacist. Keep container closed tightly. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
- buy albuterol (salbutamol) locally
- buy albuterol (salbutamol) online uk
- real online pharmacy
- pharmacy in uk
- uk albuterol (salbutamol) online
- best online pharmacy volmax cr
- certified online pharmacy
- generic of albuterol (salbutamol)
- cheap prescription medication
- european pharmacy online
- best online drug store
- buy original volmax cr
- uk volmax cr