Generic Stromectol is an anti-parasite medication. It causes the death of certain parasitic organisms in the body and is used to treat infections caused by them.
What is this medicine?
IVERMECTIN is an anti-infective. It is used to treat infections of some parasites.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- liver disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to ivermectin, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this medicine?
Take this medicine by mouth with a full glass of water. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Take this medicine on an empty stomach, at least 30 minutes before or 2 hours after food. Do not take with food. Take your medicine at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. Take all of your medicine as directed even if you think you are better. Do not skip doses or stop your medicine early.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
Overdosage: If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact a poison control center or emergency room at once.
NOTE: This medicine is only for you. Do not share this medicine with others.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
What may interact with this medicine?
- medicines that treat or prevent blood clots like warfarin
This list may not describe all possible interactions. Give your health care provider a list of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription drugs, or dietary supplements you use. Also tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use illegal drugs. Some items may interact with your medicine.
What should I watch for while using this medicine?
See your doctor or health care professional for a follow-up visit as directed. You will need to have tests done to check that the infection is cleared. You may need retreatment. Tell your doctor if your symptoms do not improve or if they get worse.
Practice good hygiene to prevent infection of others. Wash your hands, scrub your fingernails and shower often. Every day change and launder linens and undergarments. Scrub toilets often and keep floors clean.
What side effects may I notice from this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in vision
- chest pain
- eye pain, swelling, redness
- fast, irregular heartrate
- feeling dizzy, faint
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- uncontrolled urination, bowel movements
- unusual swelling
- unusually weak or tired
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- constipation, diarrhea
- joint or muscle pain
- loss of appetite
- nausea, vomiting
- stomach pain
- tender glands in the neck, armpits, or groin
This list may not describe all possible side effects.
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature below 30 degrees C (86 degrees F). Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
- best online pharmacy to buy ivermectin
- online pharmacy uk stromectol
- pharmacy free delivery
- order ivermectin online canada
- buying ivermectin online canada
- online mexican pharmacies
- buy prescription online
- buy generic ivermectin online uk
- how can i buy ivermectin online
- buying stromectol from canada
- online pharmacies canada
- generic stromectol canadian pharmacy
- canadian pharmacy prescription
- buy ivermectin brand
- online pharmacy cheap
- how to purchase stromectol
- generic stromectol