Generic Pletal is used for reducing attacks of intermittent claudication (pain, cramping, numbness, or weakness in the foot, hip, thigh, or buttocks) that may occur after walking.
What is this medicine?
CILOSTAZOL is used to treat the symptoms of intermittent claudication. This condition causes pain in the legs during walking, and goes away with rest. By improving blood flow, this medicine helps people with this condition walk longer distances without pain.
What should my health care professional know before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of the following conditions:
- bleeding disorder or hemophilia
- history of heart failure, heart attack, or other heart disease
- low blood pressure
- an unusual or allergic reaction to cilostazol, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I take this medicine?
Take this medicine by mouth with a full glass of water. Take this medicine on an empty stomach, at least 30 minutes before or 2 hours after food. Do not take with food. Take your doses at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
Overdosage: If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact a poison control center or emergency room at once.
NOTE: This medicine is only for you. Do not share this medicine with others.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
What may interact with this medicine?
Do not take this medicine with the following:
- grapefruit juice
This medicine may also interact with the following medications:
- agents that prevent or treat blood clots like enoxaparin or warfarin
- erythromycin or clarithromycin
- some medications for treating depression like fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, nefazodone
- some medications for treating fungal infections like ketoconazole, fluconazole, itraconazole
This list may not describe all possible interactions. Give your health care provider a list of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription drugs, or dietary supplements you use. Also tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use illegal drugs. Some items may interact with your medicine.
What should I watch for while taking this medicine?
Visit your doctor or health care professional for regular checks on your progress. It may take 2 to 4 weeks for your condition to start to get better once you begin taking this medicine. In some people, it can take as long as 3 months for the condition to get better.
You may get drowsy or dizzy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs mental alertness until you know how this drug affects you. Do not stand or sit up quickly, especially if you are an older patient. This reduces the risk of dizzy or fainting spells. Alcohol can make you more drowsy and dizzy. Avoid alcoholic drinks.
Smoking may have effects on the circulation that may limit the benefits you receive from this medicine. You may wish to discuss how to stop smoking with your doctor or health care professional.
If you are going to have surgery, tell your doctor or health care professional that you are taking this medicine.
What side effects may I notice from this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- black, tarry stools
- blood in urine or stools
- chest pain
- fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat
- swelling in the legs or ankles
- unusual bleeding, bruising
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- nausea, or upset stomach
This list may not describe all possible side effects.
Where can I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
- discount online pharmacy
- pharmacy from canada
- buy prescription drugs from canada
- best place to buy generic cilostazol online
- buying pills online
- buy pletal low cost
- canadian pharmacy
- buy online prescription drugs
- buying pletal in spain
- buy cheap cilostazol online no prescription
- no prescription pharmacy online
- online pharmacy prices
- canadian pharmacy online pletal
- buy pharmacy
- canadian drugs pletal
- meds from canada
- canada pletal
- cilostazol for arthritis
- buy prescription drugs online without
- best generic pletal
- online pharmacy list